the creative spirit

unleashing creativity in my life, my love, and my craftiness

Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful girls, Rachael and Sarah. I am married to an incredibly intelligent man (Nathan) who is very creative in his own right. I love to be creative and find inspiration everywhere...the challenge is piecing that inspiration together in my life!


I am working on two small felted purses for my girls for Easter and trying to keep my sanity with a baby blanket I'm not currently thinking fondly of.
I am also participating in a Bible study using A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Rambling...

I've been on a mission to compile a variety of Christian SAHM (stay-at-home-mom) sites...or even Christian Mom sites. Sometimes I feel like I'm not doing it right. Sometimes I feel like I need information or even encouragement. If you care to peruse these sites, they are listed under Links.
What else is going on? Well, I have a very sick kiddo and have been very occupied by taking care of my very clingy little girl...very tiring. :) It has been nice to be wanted so much, especially since she is really a daddy's girl at heart...but I do feel bad for daddy not being able to be with her as much because she adamantly wants me most of the time. We (like most families) have spring break coming up and I'm trying to think of what things to do with my girls and also what project I would like to work on. That kinda doesn't make sense...me wanting a project while both my girls will be home with me...but for whatever reason, it tends to work for me.
I'm still working on the two little felted bags for my girls for Easter. I think I will also make an anklet and necklace for my older daughter and a bracelet and necklace for my younger daughter...matching the dresses they picked out, of course.
The Bible study is going great...I'm enjoying it a lot and learning a lot... Last week we watched a video "Lump" by Nooma. It had to be one of the most touching videos I've seen...the message it shared was that there is nothing we can do to make Him love us less... If you are curious, you can go to http://www.nooma.org to see clips and see their first video in its entirety.
I think that's about it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Women of Faith Contagious Joy Conference