the creative spirit

unleashing creativity in my life, my love, and my craftiness

Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful girls, Rachael and Sarah. I am married to an incredibly intelligent man (Nathan) who is very creative in his own right. I love to be creative and find inspiration everywhere...the challenge is piecing that inspiration together in my life!


I am working on two small felted purses for my girls for Easter and trying to keep my sanity with a baby blanket I'm not currently thinking fondly of.
I am also participating in a Bible study using A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23.

Friday, February 17, 2006

here I go!!

After perusing various blogs over the past few days looking for ideas for my current project, it hit me that this may be a great way for me to organize my thoughts and form this mess of creativity in my head into something useful.
Of course, with my little honey at my side (currently asking for macaroni and cheese), I'll have to work on this blog a little here and a little there. I'm so excited!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Women of Faith Contagious Joy Conference