the creative spirit

unleashing creativity in my life, my love, and my craftiness

Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful girls, Rachael and Sarah. I am married to an incredibly intelligent man (Nathan) who is very creative in his own right. I love to be creative and find inspiration everywhere...the challenge is piecing that inspiration together in my life!


I am working on two small felted purses for my girls for Easter and trying to keep my sanity with a baby blanket I'm not currently thinking fondly of.
I am also participating in a Bible study using A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Women of Faith!!

I'm so looking forward to this year's WoF conference! Contagious Joy is the theme...Joy--what a great thing to have! More than just happiness, joy is a contentment, a gladness that does not rely on circumstances. It is something I strive to have--joy within my being, that despite any hardship or frustration, deep down I am filled with hope and grateful for all I have. If you would like more information on WoF, please click on the banner at the bottom of this page.

As for my knitting, I have decided to give each of my girls a small felted purse for Easter. One pink and one purple with a really cute popcorn novelty yarn at the top. The baby blanket is currently residing in my knitting basket until I gain the nerve to start working on it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Women of Faith Contagious Joy Conference