the creative spirit

unleashing creativity in my life, my love, and my craftiness

Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful girls, Rachael and Sarah. I am married to an incredibly intelligent man (Nathan) who is very creative in his own right. I love to be creative and find inspiration everywhere...the challenge is piecing that inspiration together in my life!


I am working on two small felted purses for my girls for Easter and trying to keep my sanity with a baby blanket I'm not currently thinking fondly of.
I am also participating in a Bible study using A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Jemez Springs Bath House


If you are ready for a relaxing vacation why not head to New Mexico? From Santa Fe to Taos to Los Alamos to the Jemez Valley, New Mexico is rich in history, art, and culture. Nestled within the quaint town of Jemez Springs you will find a historic little building comfortably sitting among natural hot springs. These hot springs supply the Jemez Springs Bath House with its mineral rich waters. After taking a long soak in their substantial bathtubs, pamper yourself with an herbal wrap (complete with a wonderful face mist) and top it off with the oh-so-relaxing full body massage. From personal experience I can tell you how refreshing and renewing this experience is. Before or after this memorable experience you can take time to witness the God-given beauty inherent in this part of New Mexico, not to mention the God-given talent among the local artists.

OK...I have to admit that I am biased. After all, my mom is the manager of this quaint little bath house. But still, all the above statements are very true. (There, my conscience feels better).

For more information, please click on the link to the left (under Links).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful description. I would also like to add that the Bath House is open 7 days a week.....

1:06 PM, March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Women of Faith Contagious Joy Conference