the creative spirit

unleashing creativity in my life, my love, and my craftiness

Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful girls, Rachael and Sarah. I am married to an incredibly intelligent man (Nathan) who is very creative in his own right. I love to be creative and find inspiration everywhere...the challenge is piecing that inspiration together in my life!


I am working on two small felted purses for my girls for Easter and trying to keep my sanity with a baby blanket I'm not currently thinking fondly of.
I am also participating in a Bible study using A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Here are my girls!



Finally, a picture!! These are my girls...those leaves were the absolute best playthings that day.

Still working on that baby blanket. It's driving me up the wall. I've had to put it down many times and actually stopped working on it for a while because it was getting so irritating. The combination of the yarns and my circular needle choice does not work well. The blanket is really slow to work up because the stitches are small and hard to lift off the particular needles I'm using. So, I've picked up some pink and purple wool along with a fun popcorn carrier yarn. I'm going to be making each of my girls an Easter handbag as soon as I either find a pattern I like or come up with my own pattern.

The past couple weeks I've made my share of bun covers and scrunchies for my girls to wear during their dance classes. I also got some closeout material to make some ballet skirts for them. I also have muslin and flannel to make more heat packs...which I think make wonderful gifts. So many projects, so little time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Women of Faith Contagious Joy Conference